Special launch pricing!: We're stoked to offer members a 5 token discount for a limited time to celebrate our newly released workshop. Get it while it's hot because it won't last long!
Bringing Behavioral Science to Compliance is a practical workshop that follows on from the Introduction to Behavioral Science course which is also available in Compliance Design Club. By the end, participants will:
- Learn a practical framework that will enable them to begin implementing behavioral interventions; and
- Understand some of the most common applications for behavioral science within the compliance context
The workshop consists of three units:
- 30 min pre-workshop consultation session designed to allow me to understand the specific challenges you're facing in your compliance program;
- 1 hour interactive workshop during which I'll teach you a practical behavioral science framework, that you can deploy right away in your compliance program; and
- 45 min post-workshop follow-up session to help you get the most out of the framework.
To support the workshop, you’ll initially receive:
- pre-workshop questionnaire to help identify areas where behavioral science interventions can have most impact in your organization.
After the consultation you'll receive a customized eWorkbook containing:
- summary of the practical framework;
- copies of the materials used in the presentation
- worksheets to facilitate implementation in your program; and
- suggestions for implementations.
After the training, you'll also receive an audio (MP3) summary of the framework.